From the July 26 Common Victualler hearing, City Hall:
- Tatte Holdings, LLC d/b/a Tatte Bakery & Cafe, 369 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115. Described as; indoor café with kitchen; 72 seats. To be managed by Tzurit Or, between the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sat., and 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Sun.
From the July 31 Zoning Board hearing, City Hall – 9:30 a.m.:
- Mike Shearns, 142-144-146-148 Hemenway St. Amend Permit# ALT583918 Demo Facade from 4th Floor down to foundation, install new foundation wall and reconstruct masonry facade up to 5th Floor. Work will effect Floor 4, 3, 2, 1 and basement in additional to the originally permitted 5th Floor and Roof Scope. There are four buildings.
- Beacon Mainsail 4, LLC, 142 Beacon Street. Change Occupancy from a Six Family Dwelling to a Three Family Dwelling. Total gut and renovation with a new garage addition and bedroom and breakfast room addition.
- Joseph Holland, 212 Commonwealth Ave. Change of occupancy from 8 units to 2 units. Full gut remodel with penthouse addition and rear 1 story addition. Propose three (3) off-street parking.
- West Brookline Street Realty Trust, 193 West Brookline St. New masonry opening and window at garden level New rear bay addition on second and third floors New roof deck. SECTION: 780CMR, 8th Edition 1009.13. Roof Access –Access to occupied roof of buildings four stories or more shall be through a penthouse.
- Mike Parini, 28 Claremont Park. Add new steel balcony to rear of existing first floor single family home.
- Chris Stern McCafferty, 53 Marlborough St. Remove existing exterior wood staircase in courtyard. Remove existing concrete slab in courtyard. Construct new wood staircase to match existing. Construct new wood platform and fence to match existing fences.
- Re-Discussion: Patrick Mahoney, 217 Commonwealth Ave. Excessive floor area ratio, Insufficient side yard and Insufficient rear yard. Application to renovate existing private club; proposed renovation is exclusively for private use for its members.
- Re-Discussion: City Wide Contracting LLC, 48-62 Brookline Ave. Build out Retail store with new entryway at street level.
From the July 31 Licensed Premise Violations hearing, City Hall, 10 a.m.:
- Yard House Usa, Inc., doing business as: Yard House, 126 Brookline Ave.
Notice/Violation: Premise security at entrance used two‑way radio to announce police inspection “code blue” in violation of Boston Licensing Board rules.
- Barcelona South End, LLC, doing business as: Barcelona, 525 Tremont St.
Date: 05/19/2018. Notice/Violation: Overcrowding in excess of Licensed capacity ‑ 250 persons found on mechanical count ‑ 175 capacity.
- Paga, Inc., doing business as: Icon
Location: 100B Warrenton St.
Date: 05/20/2018. Notice/Violation: Overcrowding in excess of Licensed capacity ‑ 519 persons found on mechanical count ‑ 481 capacity.
From the Aug. 1 License Board Hearing, City Hall, 10 a.m.:
- BURN, LLC, D/B/A: WHALING IN OKLAHOMA, 645-647 TREMONT ST., South End. Holder of a Common Victualler 7 Day All Alcoholic Beverages License has petitioned for a change of beneficial interest and transfer of stock. Lastly, has petitioned for new stockholders.
From the Aug. 7 Licensed Premise Violations Hearing, City Hall, 10 a.m.:
- Speakeasy Group, Inc. As G.P. Of Speakeasy L.P., doing business as: Storyville & Minibar, 90 Exeter St., Back Bay. Date: 04/29/2018: Patron on patron assault (in abutting premises), Patron on police assault, Patron on staff assault, and Failure to properly disperse.
- Concorde Entertainment, Inc., doing business as: Bill’s Bar/The Lansdowne Pub
9 Lansdowne St., Fenway. Date: 04/14/2018: Patron on employee assault and battery, and Over serving patron.
- Saturday Afternoon, Inc., doing business as: The Machine/Ram Rod, 1254 Boylston St., Fenway. Date: 04/02/2018: Patron on patron assault and battery.